Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Yes ... More Party Hearty!

IMG_3155
 The cupcake takes centre stage again ... I love this stamp ... so very now!

I used the colour selector tool to come up with this combination - would have never thought to put these colours together myself ... it's an easy tool to use ... click on the icon on the right hand side and have a play.

I've stamped the cupcake twice, once in So Saffron and then again in Pacific Point.  I've then cut the 'cake' part out of the So Saffron one and adhered it to the other impression with dimensionals - hey presto a 3D cake!  The candle has been stamped using the markers.

The sentiment stamp fits perfectly inside the large oval, and I've layered it with scallop oval and wide oval and teamed it up with some striped grosgrain Tangarine Tango ribbon.  

The papers are from the Hostess Level I selection ... hold a workshop or place an order for more than $300 to qualify.

Back with more in a day or two ... yes I do have more!


Stop Press: Don't forget the Catalogue Inventory Clearance! Two stamp sets are now SOLD OUT at the discounted price - 'Jumbo Outline Alphabet' and 'Just Riding'. The others are still available, but only for a limited time!


Blog signature 



 

No comments: