Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A Card To Celebrate 100 Posts!

IMG_3151Yes it is true ... this is the 100th post on the InkyArt blog - I can hardly believe it!  I hope that you find something inspirational from my ramblings and creations - I really love sharing them with you.

I found this line of bunting somewhere on the internet ages and ages ago and the idea just stuck in my head.  So if you are the creator can you let me know so that I can credit you here please.

Showcasing both the marker pens and Stamp-a-ma-jig - I've coloured the party hats with markers and trimmed around them ... loosing the stars.  The poles are the candle stamp, again using the markers I've just coloured in the candle part and left off the flame ... using a Stamp-a-ma-gig I have stamped it onto the white cardstock.  Linen thread has been used for the string and then I attached the little flags with Dimensionals.

Finished off with brads at the top of the poles and three cup cakes - again coloured in with markers this was a lovely card to make.  

Blog signature
 


 

3 comments:

Sue Madex said...

Happy 100 Posts Nikki! Love swinging by to see what you've been making. Cheers, Sue

Kimmy said...

Wow Nikki! 100 post - such a fantastic milestone! Can't wait to see many more posts from you! Very beautiful and inspiring posts! Luv Kimmy

Miriam Thomas said...

Oh that bunting is very cute! OH! and Congratulations on 100 posts!