Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sale-A-Bration Sneek Peek!

Only five days to go and Sale-A-Bration kicks in .... which means FREE stamps!

Now I need to be honest with you, since my holiday I have been finding it very hard to sit down and stamp - wasn't sure if it was that I have so much to create for upcoming commitments or that I had lost my mojo ... but every night last week I just wasn't motivated at all - I was a little worried!

So on Friday night I made myself sit down and concentrate - I picked a colour scheme and one stamp set and five cards later I'm happy again :o)  I'd like to call it the 'Stampin' Up! Effect' - you can't fail to make a great card with so many colour coordinated products ... so once I had started there was no stopping me.  I'm one happy bunny again.

IMG_4404
Inspired by Sue Madex's card here .... I used the circle punch to create the circles that I then attached as the background to the card.  I am so pleased that the Scallop Oval punch is still available from the Spring Mini - it fits perfectly with the silver Hodge Podge Hardware - which is still available in the Inventory Sale - priced at just $43.46.

After stamping the little parcels I have added some colour with a Rose Red marker and then added some Crystal Effects for a bit of shine.

























SUPPLIES



Stamp
Set



Happy Moments



Card
and Paper



Whisper White, Rose Red, Kiwi Kiss and Choc Chip



Ink



Choc Chip



Embellishments



Hodge Podge Hardware, 1” double stitched grosgrain ribbon, Crystal
Effects



Tools



1/2 “ Circle, Scallop Oval, Small Oval and Scallop Edge punches  and Crimper



Blog signature



3 comments:

Claire Daly said...

Absolutely LOVE this card Nikki. Think it might be the colours, but I love the dimension as well.

Chritine Blain said...

Sweet! Did you make 5 the same?? If not, where are the other cards?! (Nice new 'supply list' too, by the way.)

Sue Madex said...

Love this card. Can't WAIT to get that cute parcels stamp. Love the crystal effects on the dots.