Monday, January 18, 2010

Is this the last one?

IMG_3163I think it might be!  Another colour combination from the colour selector, Regal Rose, Apricot Appeal, Bashful Blue and Almost Amethyst.

The scallop edge has been created using circle punches - the 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" - I've just matted the DSP (again from the Hostess Level I selection) with some matching cardstock. Finished off with some Bashful Blue 1" double stitched grosgrain ribbon and a rhinestone brad.

I do hope that you have enjoyed the last few cards - just goes to show what you can make with just one stamp set ... I should be back home from sunny Queensland now so I'll be back in a few days with something from the Summer Mini, some holiday snaps, scrapbooking, another ATC swap .... gee I do wish I had taken some of my stamps away with me .... I only just got away with taking the laptop :o)

Stop Press: Don't forget the Catalogue Inventory Clearance! Three stamp sets are now SOLD OUT at the discounted price - 'Jumbo Outline Alphabet', 'Just Riding' and now the Wild West Alphabet. The others are still available, but only for a limited time! Remember that the die-cut sets are still available but at the usual catalogue price.

Until next time ...  

Blog signature
 


 

No comments: