Thursday, January 7, 2010

I Love Kraft!

IMG_3170Yes it is true, I love both craft (obviously you knew that already didn't you) and Kraft the cardstock colour from Stampin' Up! (once described by my good friend as being cardboard colour!).

So today's offering is another with the Celebrate You stamp from Party Hearty - just love that the scallop circle fits so well within the letters ... great thinking SU!  

And yes ... there is a bit of Christmas here too, with Kraft, Real Red and Chocolate Chip I've also used a piece of the designer series paper from the I Wish scrapbooking kit .... a spare bit left over from Christmas projects that is easily converted into a birthday card.  Finished with sponging, a Fusion Flower and silver brad - another quick and easy sample to inspire you.

Just noticed that there appears to be a 'splodge' on the ribbon - that isn't there in real life but as I am in sunny Queensland just now I can't re-do the photo for you - so my apologies - it looks better in real life ... honest!

Blog signature
 


 

No comments: