Friday, January 1, 2010

Celebrate Twenty Ten with Chocolate!

IMG_3166Happy New Year to you and your family!

Okay so the title was a bit misleading but as this is the first day of twenty ten and traditionally a day for New Year Resolutions I thought it appropriate to celebrate with some chocolate ... yes the non-fattening and healthy kind ... Chocolate Chip cardstock!  I love the chocolate and pink combination.  

The patterned paper is a Hostess Level I freebie - how do you qualify for one of these?  Either have a workshop in your own home or place an order with me for $300 or more and you get to choose any of the Hostess Level I sets shown here.  And if you book a workshop during Sale-a-Bration you also qualify for a free stamp set!  Sale-a-Bration starts at the end of January and I am taking bookings now for workshops - call me if you'd like to hold one.

The stamp set is Party Hearty and I used some Chocolate Chip taffeta ribbon and some little brads to finish it off.

I've decided that twenty ten has a nice ring to it, and should be a time to celebrate for each and every one of us ... so take some time out to create something that inspires you to celebrate.

Blog signature
 


 

No comments: