Friday, January 22, 2010

Celebration of Love

Yes with February just around the corner, here is the first of many items I've made especially for Valentine's day.

IMG_4405
The beautiful I {Heart} Heart stamp set from the Summer Mini is going to get a workout over the next few weeks I think ... such a lovely set.  I've stamped the heart twice and cut one of them out and overlaid it with Dimensionals.  I've used Crystal Effects to highlight a few of the hearts and lots of dauber sponging on the edges of all the cardstock.  

The sentiment is from a new Sale-A-Bration set but you could use any sentiment you like ... transforming this card for any occasion ... birthdays, missing you, etc.























SUPPLIES



Stamp
Set


I {Heart} Hearts, Happy Moments


Card
and Paper



Kraft, Whisper White, Rose Red, Kiwi Kiss and Choc Chip



Ink



Choc Chip



Embellishments

1” double stitched grosgrain ribbon, Crystal
Effects



Tools



Heart to Heart and Word Window punches, daubers



Back on Monday for another ESAD blog hop - yes of course, it's a Sale-A-Bration hop .... see you Monday!

Blog signature
 



1 comment:

Christine Blain said...

Love the colours,my friend! I'm a huge fan of this stamp set, too - love what you've done with it, Nikki. I look forward to seeing your other creations :)