Saturday, January 9, 2010

Anyone for Cake?

IMG_3145Oops I forgot it is still January and I'm not supposed to be eating cake!  This card is made with some Pink PIroutte, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White cardstocks.  Rose Red ink and ribbon and a bit of Dazzling Diamonds make this a very girlie card.  This time I've used the Party Hearty sentiment which fits well inside the Tag Window punch.

Hope you are enjoying the look through my Party Hearty samples - I thought it was going to be a challenge to make so many cards from one set but it wasn't - once I got started the ideas kept flowing.

Back soon with more.

  

Blog signature
 


 

2 comments:

Kylie-Jo Bertucci said...

I'm for cake! And those little cakes look good enough to eat Nikki!!! Yum, I'm tasting that pink pirouette icing now. How pink and delicious is this card? TFS.

Sam Sinclair said...

Hi Nikki
Been looking at your blog for a while now, love the cards you make. I work with Clare, your SIL. I used to be an SU demo but recently stopped.
Bet its lovely and sunny over there while we shiver in the below zero temperatures here - not that I'm jealous at all!!
Sam :-)