Friday, January 29, 2010

The Holidays Are Nearly Over!

Does that make you happy or sad?  I'm sad because I've had quite a bit of time off work to spend with my family and it will be Easter before that happens again, and happy that our family life will soon be full of routine and order once again!

For the past few days we've been having fun with our best friends .... Australia Day was spent eating yummy hamburgers and playing backyard cricket and then I was the mother of four lovely children for a two night sleepover - from camping expeditions in the back garden for the younger two, to taking a million photographs in all sorts of poses and positions for the older two ... and plenty of card making for me, we've all had fun (poor Paul has started a summer school course - it's been a shock for him to be back at his desk studying again).

The younger two Tess and Kieran, sat with me to make cards and here they are:

IMG_4423Tess' creations .... my version of 'that' box will be back on Sunday with the template!

IMG_4424 More of Tess' creations ... she loves sponging!  

IMG_4426
And finally Kieran's - now don't tell him that you've seen this because he said I wasn't allowed to post it here ... apparently it is 'gay' ... don't you love the vocabulary of today!  I love it - what do you think?

Well I hope you are making the most of your last days of the holidays ... or perhaps you are now enjoying the routine of school again already.

Back again on Sunday 31 January .... something exciting is about to happen ... the Art With Heart Team Blog Hop .... you'll have to come back on Sunday to find out more.

Have a beautiful day.

Blog signature
 



No comments: