Friday, March 12, 2010

Sweet Treat Flower Cups

When I saw this post on the lovely Mary Fish's blog,  I knew that I would have to CASE it ... it is just so cute.  

IMG_4586Chocolate Chip with More Mustard and Whisper White, such a great combination.  I have a workshop this Saturday for a friend of mine and she requested a card using the Sweet Treat Cups and some little Bo-Peep lollies from Darryl Lea - so here is the version to match the cute little lollies ... I hope her workshop guests are going to like it.

IMG_4593The colours of this one are Regal Rose and Whisper White, the paper is from the Hostess Level 1 set and the sentiment from the Sale-a-Bration set Whimsical Words.

IMG_4587The flowers are so easy to make, just punch ten of the large and small oval punches and sponge the edges for depth.  Then clip the base of each petal with a circle punch so that they sit nicely around the end of the Sweet Treat Cup.  

IMG_4589The little flower on the side of the sentiment is from the Boho Blossoms - again sponged to add depth and I've used the neutral brads for the centres.

If you'd like a workshop to make one of these lovely cards call me ... I have one date left during March if you want to qualify for a Sale-A-Bration bargain too and one date in April where you will get to be one of the first to view the new Autumn Mini.

Blog signature
 



1 comment:

Patricia Gessner said...

This is just too pretty for words!!!!! Thank you for sharing.
Patricia