Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Just Add Ink Challenge #7

Okay so I am little late off the mark joining in with the new Just Add Ink Challenge Site - I've been checking it for a few weeks now - have you visited the site yet?  There are some amazing ideas.  This week's challenge is a colour combinatio


JAI7ColourCombo
IMG_4584I've been playing with the Sweet Treat Cups and creating Easter cards - do you love the little bunny. I love punch art animals - and this bunny is just so easy - there are lots of examples of it around the net ... and in various different colour schemes too.  

IMG_4582I've used the large and small ovals, the new 1 3/4" circle and the 1/2" circle and the crop-o-dile to make the little eyes and nose.  Did I mention that I don't often use these colours?  Well I don't own the Pink Passion stamp pad so I had to make do with the Regal Rose - but I think it looks okay.  

IMG_4580With matching brads and designer series paper this card was so easy to make - and I've included a little slide out bit so that the recipient can eat the little eggs without needing to demolish the card.


Back in a couple of days with more Sweet Treat delights.


Blog signature
 




9 comments:

Richelle said...

Aww he's cute! Makes me want to order the extra punches I'd need to make him!

Jody said...

What a sweet bunny card!! :)

Bronwyn said...

Now I've seen this cute bunny I'll need to buy a small oval punch. He's so gorgeous! Thanks for joining in at Just Add Ink.

Gayatri Murali said...

Love the cute bunny, Nikki and awesome card.

Tui Nathan said...

Oh sooo cute .... he is just adorable ....and .... there are treats as well!!!

Paula Dobson said...

Guess I need to order the small oval punch now! I so want to case this card. Just adorable!

Danielle Daws said...

Hi Nikki, he is soooo cute! I love all the details. I'll definitely be checking out your other Sweet Treat projects! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

Tracy said...

Righto, now I can't leave a comment for Little Miss Sads and not you my friend. You are soooo cleaver, creative amazing and an inspiarational..........how's that? Does that keep me good on comments for a while? T xx

Kristine Thompson said...

Welcome to the addictive challenges at Just Add Ink Nikki. I love your card. Bunny is just sooo adorable.