Monday, March 29, 2010

Become A Demonstrator


 


Images


Sign up to become a demonstrator!



DBWS_Main-ad_Hostess_main_SP


Join NOW (before 30 May) and choose $296 of product and pay just $169 


- that's over 40% discount!


Join Team Inky for inspiration, friendship and much more.  Joining Stampin' Up! has been one of the best things I have ever done.  Joining Team Inky will give you access to several Demonstrator only online groups where you will find inspiration, friendship and much more.


So you must have questions right?


But I don't want to be a demonstrator Nikki, I don't want to do workshops, or demonstrations or classes - I just want the discount!

Well I have good news for you - you don't need to do anything you don't want to do and here's why.  

Stampin’ Up! supports all demonstrators, no matter their goals or the level at which they choose to run their business. If you choose not to hold workshops, you can simply place your own orders and/or collect orders from family and friends to equal the $400 quarterly sales minimum. 

What will I need to do to remain an active demonstrator?

You need to submit $400 in sales per quarter (this is exclusive of GST - so that's $440 in real terms). You receive an instant 20% discount, so the actual cost to you each quarter would be $352 plus shipping.  

You earn all the usual hostess benefits and specials that are offered from time to time.  So that's another $50 of product free when you place a qualifying order - yes that's right demonstrators are treated like hostesses when we place orders.

How can I make money as a demonstrator? 

You can earn money in three ways: instant income (20% of each order), monthly volume rebates (4–15% of total sales), and monthly downline override commissions (2–6.5% of your recruits’ sales). 

Do I have to recruit other demonstrators? 

No. Like I noted before you don’t have to do anything you don’t want to do.  If you were to recruit demonstrators, you would be paid override commissions on your downline’s sales, but this is a perk, not a requirement. 

Where will I get project ideas for my workshops? What kind of training can I expect? 

Stampin’ Up! provides dozens of training resources filled with project ideas and tips to help you run every aspect of your business, including a bi-monthly publication called Impressions®, a demonstrator-only website, hundreds of samples, annual and seasonal catalogues, a training DVD, the Demonstrator Manual and a Product Guide. 

You will also receive an invitation to become a member of a couple of closed Facebook groups – where you’ll find lots of support and ideas from other demonstrators in our team.

I don't live in Victoria, can I still sign up with you Nikki?


Yes of course you can, whilst I do hold regular monthly team events, for interstate demonstrators (or demonstrators who don't want to come to the monthly meetings) I send kits and samples so you can still be inspired and take part.  And of course, I am available to chat on the phone or by email to help or answer any questions.


What if I decide that I don’t like it once I’ve started? Will I be penalised if I quit? 

You may choose to stop at anytime, and you will not be penalised. You simply stop placing orders. 


So what are the benefits?



  • Discounted Products

  • Earn money from doing something you love - my workshops and classes aren't work - they are fun!

  • Access to ideas and resources only available to current demonstrators - through forums such as Stampin Connection and ESAD

  • Help and support from me if you want to run a business 

  • Monthly newsletter from Stampin Up - delivered to your mailbox - full of ideas

  • Access to the SU demo website with the opportunity to place orders and track your sales and commissions

  • Online support if you wish to set up a blog

  • The chance to earn free stamp sets in the first 6 months - receive news of offers and pre-released information and an opportunity to buy before anyone else.


And one last question that always makes me blush but I get asked all the time ….. can I still come to your classes Nikki if I am a demonstrator?

Of course you can, I don’t want to lose any of my class ladies – our Thursday nights are so much fun.

So what are you waiting for?  Do you have a wish list as long as your arm and want the discount?


Images

Click here and lets get started!


Please feel free to call or email if you have questions - my number is 0481 316 626.


 




 


 


 


 


 



 



No comments: