Tuesday, March 9, 2010

It's Sweet Treat Cup Week!

When I saw the Sweet Treat Cups in the Summer Mini I loved them - but ... I wasn't keen on the Something Sweet stamp set that went with them.  

Then I started seeing some lovely creations (and one really lovely idea that you'll have to wait until Sunday to see) so I put the call out on the forum for some stamped images.  The lovely Sue Madex was quick of the mark and two days later I received numerous images ... so here goes ... a whole week of Sweet Treat Cup ideas for you.

IMG_4600 I had to start with the gum ball machine really didn't I!  The colours are Real Red, Tempting Turquoise and Brilliant Blue. It's cute isn't it .... I've raised the image up with Dimensionals and used a Build a Brad for the little handle on the front.  A little piece of 3/4" Polka-Dot ribbon finishes it off.

IMG_4599
Now if you are wondering how on earth you post these lovely little cups, there are some Padded Envelopes which are just the right size to keep your sweet creation in perfect condition.  The cups are $6.50 for 12, the envelopes are $6.50 for three and the coordinating 1 3/4" punch is $30.95.

The Summer Mini finishes at the end of March - so if you were thinking of ordering the Sweet Treat cups, beautiful polka-dot ribbon or anything else from the mini call me before the end of March - and don't forget Sale-a-Bration is ending at the same time ... if your order is over $100 you get a free stamp set too!

Call me!

Blog signature
 



1 comment:

Sue Madex said...

Yum you're making me hungry Nikki!