Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Counting Down The Days ...

It's that time of year ago where we have to say goodbye to some old favourites before a new mini catalogue starts ... and I thought I'd post you a few reminders of what is about to disappear ... so today's reminder is all about butterflies!

IMG_4739
First up is my favourite set Butterfly Prints (117711 $25.95) and the matching punch (116629 $30.95) ... I did a workshop for a lovely group of ladies on Sunday (hi girls) and we made this lovely card (the inspiration for which came from one of my downlines Kimmy Meicklejohn - you should go and check out her site she is one clever lady) ...

IMG_4730
Rose Red and So Saffron with plenty of sparkles and two beautiful butterflies ... its a sure winner.  The butterflies are just so easy to make when there is a punch to save the cutting out.

IMG_4732
And a close up of those lovely butterflies - aren't they cute?

The sentiment is from the Whimsical Words Sale-a-Bration set which will also be gone by the end of the month ... so if you are thinking you have to have these butterflies and matching punch give me a call - if your order is over $100 you can choose a free Sale-a-Bration set too.

And here's another one I made earlier ... 

IMG_4558You have until next Wednesday before 6pm to call me .... 0428 254 952 or email me at nikki@inkyart.com.au.

Back tomorrow with another reminder.

Blog signature
 

    



No comments: