Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sketch Challenge

I am a member of the Art with Heart team headed up by the very talented Claire Daly (check out her website here) and each month challenges are set by various members. 

So for the first time I've joined in the sketch challenge, here is the suggested template and we had to use as many pieces of Designer Series Paper (DSP) as we could from one of the lovely sets in the catalogue on one card!

Nine%20Squares%20Sketch

And here's my entry:

IMG_2208

I've used the Urban Garden DSP with Baja Breeze and Basic Grey card stock - the little saying is from a Hostess Level One stamp set Best Yet and I've finished it off with a piece of Basic Gray taffeta ribbon.  It was a quick and easy card to make as I used the 1 1/4" square punch - I'm loving the punches!  

Have you counted up?  I've used 9 of the possible 12 pieces ... not a winning score but I like it!




2 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi Nikki,
What a great card and quick to make.
Take Care
Sharon

Christine Blain said...

Might've been quick and easy, but it looks FABULOUS! Beautifully finished, and love, love, love the papers!!