Friday, July 31, 2009

Nag, Nag, Nag!

My children are nagging me for a kitten - you see we have had cats in the past and I've started talking about getting another one ... and of course they know I'll say yes to any animal but I'm allergic to anything furry so it comes at a price.  We have a lovely Schoodle Max (who is supposed to be a hypoallergic dog ... but I'm telling you there is no such thing!).

Our friends have just added a new kitten Lily to their menagerie of animals ... and after Saturday and these photos ... the nagging continues!

IMG_2270

What am I going to do?  How long can I hold out?  I have to admit, all four of us were down on our hands and knees playing with Lily at some point through the night ... she never stopped playing (mostly in and out of a plastic bag that seemed to keep her entertained for hours!).

IMG_2281

She really is the most beautiful little kitten and I know the kids would love one of their own - we will see ... perhaps we should consider one of those hairless ones!

Back with another card for you tomorrow.

Happy stampin.

Nikki


1 comment:

Christine Blain said...

Well, Nikki, not being a "cat person", I can't weigh into the debate, but those are gorgeous photos of the kids! Christine :)