Monday, July 13, 2009

Making Merry Monday # 2

Back again for another Making Merry Monday.


P7040007

Another one using the Seasons Of Joy stamp set.  

Recipe:

Stamp SetsSeason Of Joy

Card Stock: Old Olive, Whisper White

Ink: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip

Pattern Paper: I Wish scrapbooking kit

Ribbon: Chocolate Chip taffeta ribbon

Other: 1 3/8" Circle punch, Little sparkle from my stash

I love this card, I think I will be making some more like this. The inked edges on the white cards stock really add to the finished look.

For those of you who are new to Stampin Up! many of the punches and stamps have been made to be used together - so the little snowflake was a quick and easy addition to the card, as it fits perfectly with the 1 3/8" Circle punch.  I keep an eye out for punches that have matching punches - just makes cards and scrapbooking embellishments so easy and quick to rustle up.

Back next Monday with another one ... let me know if you are joining in and send me photos of your cards so I can post them here for everyone to see.

Happy stampin!

Nikki
x


2 comments:

Claire Daly said...

That's lovely Nikki!

Christine Blain said...

Love this card - might just have to case it, if that's okay with you! Christine :)