Sunday, July 26, 2009

Forest Friends

It was our wedding anniversary yesterday, 17 years we've been married - that number makes me feel old ... and amazed that 17 years can pass by in a flash.


I came home from work on Friday to find that my lovely husband had filled the cupboards with food and cleaned the house ... I feel like I have been on holiday with the chores already done.  Paul bought me a beautiful bunch of proteas and lilies which are just stunning.

IMG_2255

And here's my card for Paul ....

IMG_2248

This is a sneek peek from the new Spring mini - Forest Friends - such a cute set, there's a little owl and deer to go with the lovely tree and bunny.  The words are from the Always stamp set.  Baja Breeze and Chocolate Chip are fast becoming one of my favourite combinations.

We had a lovely evening with our friends - another Christmas in July ... did I tell you how much I enjoy Christmas?  LOL  and now we are off to see Harry Potter.

Hope you too are having a relaxing weekend.

Back tomorrow with Making Merry Monday ...

Happy Stampin

Nikki
x


1 comment:

Christine Blain said...

Happy anniversary to you and Paul, Nikki! What a treat, to have the housework and shopping done - God love him. I think I'll put in that request for my 17th wedding anniversary (mind you, Andrew would probably pay someone else to do it!). Cute, cute card.