Thursday, July 16, 2009

Christmas Stamp a Stacks


     snow globe


Did you know there is only 162 days until Christmas (did I scare you?  I scared myself when I looked up that little gem of information on the net just now) ... so I'm now taking bookings for two Christmas Stamp a Stacks I am running in August.  

What's a Stamp a Stack, well we make a stack of cards - six in total; two different designs.  Great for a complete beginner or more experienced card maker - you'll have great fun :o)

I've got some great designs to show you - we will be using a new Christmas set from the Spring Mini (so new that I am not allowed to show it to you yet!) and an old favourite Season of Joy.

It will be hosted in my home in Aspendale Gardens and places are limited.  The cost will be $18 and this includes the use of my inks and stamps with all card stock and ribbons etc being provided.

I'll also show you how you can use the stamps on envelopes too - jazzing up an envelope is so easy and looks fantastic.

The dates are Friday 14 August and Friday 28 August.

If neither of these dates suit why not arrange for five friends (including yourself) to have a Stamp a Stack at your home - call me to arrange a date. 

Stamp a Stacks are a great way to have a go at stamping and 
to build up your stash of cards, and remember I guarantee that even a complete beginner will leave the class with six cards they will be proud of!

Email or call to book your place - 0428 254 952.

Happy Stampin

Nikki
x


No comments: