Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Lovely As A Tree

Every time I see this stamp set I love it ... so when I was choosing my sets when I became a demonstrator in May, it was top of my list!  It is so versatile and I've seen it used in so many ways - I'm working on some Christmas cards - sparkly trees (yum) - so watch this space.


IMG_2214

I've got two cards to show you today; this one is using the brayer, good old Old Olive and So Saffron with Chocolate Chip - my favourite colours teamed with Real Red ink - have you noticed?

IMG_2205

This one is the same colours but I've taught myself to tie a mean looking bow ... it took me so long to tie the bow but I got there in the end ... could I do it again or show you how to do it?   Hummm ... I'd better do some more practicing - lol.  The little greeting is from the Pocket Silhouettes set.

I've spaced the brads using a neat little tool called the Mat Pack - used for paper piercing; I used it all the time to make sure that things are spaced evenly - a really great gadget.

That's it for today - I am sure that I will be showing you this stamp set again .... I love it!

Happy stampin

Nikki
x


2 comments:

Sue Madex said...

Wow they look great Nikki! Cheers, Sue

Christine Blain said...

Love the brayering, and I agree, Lovely As A Tree is divine. Great cards (well done on the bow!!).