Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Making Merry Monday # 3

Nearly ran out of time to upload this post today - forgot all about taking photos in the daylight, so I am sorry for the photo ... I've been busy getting myself organised for a Ladies Night at my son's school ... it's on Wednesday night and it will be the first time I have attended as a exhibitor ... so I am a little nervous and I am working hard at making sure everything is just right!

No excuse though, so without further ado here it is .... just a quick card this week, completely cased from the I Wish scrapbooking kit - this was so easy as most of it was made using the die cuts - I not really a fan of die cuts but I must admit the scrapbooking kits in this year's catalogue are making me think again ... they really are a speedy way to put a card or page together.

IMG_2225


I added a little bit of Crystal Effects to the Merry & Bight circle so that it looks a bit like a button.

Hope you like it.

Happy Stampin!

Nikki
x


2 comments:

Christine Blain said...

Gorgeous card, Nikki - love it! Rounded corners really make it special.

Claire Daly said...

Lovely card Nikki - these are some of my fave Christmas colours!