Thursday, July 9, 2009

Girls having fun!

Olivia had one of her best friends Lizzie for a sleepover last night and having spent an afternoon cooking up a suspicious white chocolate mud cake with very blue icing (Olivia is really 'in to' blue icing at the moment - you should have seen KP's birthday cake!), they then decided to do some stamping.  So here are their creations, aren't they clever ... I love the way they just put ink, glue and card together and come up with such wonderful creations .... Lizzie's is for her mum, a great wee card, and Olivia's is a thank you card for ... her stash (god bless her she sounds just like me doesn't she!).


P7080002

I have no idea what they have used but I think they are fantastic and they so wanted to see their cards on the net ... how could I say no?

Hope you are all having a great week, it's bloomin' chilly here in Melbourne, there has been frost on the ground and ice on the windscreens ... yep I know it's Australia but that's Melbourne for you!

Love Nikki
x


1 comment:

Sue said...

Lovely cards girls. They look great.
(Love your sparkly Christmas card on that last post too Nikki!)
Cheers, Sue