Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Always wanting to be stampin!

Okay, so I am probably supposed to be working, actually if you are my boss I am working, I wrote this on Friday night! Honest! But between you and me ... I'd rather be stamping and creating any day ... but then I'm sure he knows that already! 


This card was inspired by my boss and his request or a handmade card for his wife's birthday.  I love the Always stamp set and thought the sentiment was perfect ... simple and elegant.


P6070362



Recipe


Stamp set: Always


Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Pixie Pink, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White


Ink: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White


Patterned Paper: Petal Party Simply Scrappin set


Other: Kaiser Kraft Sparkle



Beautiful card, simple and easy to make.


Nikki

x








1 comment:

Robyn said...

Believe me Nikki- you're not the only one!! Hi I'm Robyn- found you through Sue Madex's blog. Welcome to blogland-its lots of fun but ...be warned ...very addictive!Hope to see lotrs more of your work soon!