Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Just Because I Care

Today's card is one that I made for a swap and shows one of the new In Colours for 2009/10 - Kiwi Kiss. Teamed with Cameo Coral, Rose Red and Raspberry Tart Designer Series paper this proved to be a very popular card at a recent workshop.

P7050554

Very simple to make with one of the Hostess Level One sets - Best Yet and the wee flower from the One of a Kind set. The 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle punches made it very quick to complete - and I just love the Kiwi Kiss satin ribbon.  A  little bit of Crystal Effects and the card was done!

Just spent the last hour humming and aaarrhhing over the new Spring Mini - there are so many lovely new stamp sets that I just didn't know what to buy to show you first.  If anyone would like a copy of the new Mini it will be available for posting on 1 August ... just send me an email (link is up on the right)  and I will put one in the post for you.

Along with the gorgeous stamps sets there is also a fabulous scallop oval punch (which comes with a matching stamp set of course!) - this little gem is causing a great deal of interest on the demonstrator forums so I just know it is going to be a favourite with you too.

Don't forget if you host a workshop during July and your sales reach $600 or more, you'll receive an extra bonus from Stampin Up! ... instead of the usual $70 worth of free products you will receive $110 ... plus a free Level One or Two stamp set ... wow - that's heaps!  I've only a couple more dates left available for this month so if you want to book one, be quick!

That's it from me today ... I'll be back in a day or two with news of some Christmas Stamp A Stacks I'm organising for August.

Keep smiling.

Nikki
x




No comments: