Thursday, August 2, 2012

One On 1 Update - July

Hello fellow OLWers, welcome to August and my July update.


I'm travelling a month behind so I have some little canvasses to share with you.


IMG_2147
I really enjoyed completing this task, gave me time to reflect on all the things that I am focusing on this year and how much progress (or not in some cases) I have made.


Still happy and still progressing.  Time to continue along on the blog hop - off to visit Amanda


Until next time


Nikki


x



7 comments:

Missus Wookie said...

I like the tessellation effect here of the canvas in smaller sections making the large picture. The bow is a lovely touch.

Cheri said...

Our July projects, while they look very different, were actually a very similar approach. Love how yours turned out!

cinback said...

Is that 'comet' image a stamp or digital?

Tere Azua said...

Gorgeous canvases!!!

kelly said...

so gorgeous!! lovely work here and the colors are wonderful!

MonicaB said...

These are just beautiful. Love the colors!

Sue Madex said...

Love your 9 cards making the one image. Looks great.Gorgeous colour combo.