Wednesday, August 8, 2012

How Can I Say Goodbye to Upsy Daisy?

IMG_0516
This has to be one of my most favourite and well used sets - I love Upsy Daisy as it is a great set to use with various backgrounds - like here with a version of the baby wipe technique.


IMG_5815
I've used the stamp as the main focus of this card and also as a background image.


IMG_6908
And with the popping pastels technique ... for more inspiration check out the other samples HERE.


I will be very sad to see it leave the collection.  If I've whetted your appetite call me to order it - page 65 of the catalogue - $33.95.


A few items have now sold out - these include:


Ink refills - Blushing Bride, Concord Crush, Pear Pizazz, Peach Parfait and Poppy Parade


Cardstock - Blushing Bride A4, Confetti White A4


Markers -  More Mustard


Other accessories: Circle Scissors Replacement Blades, 3/16 Gold Brads, Dotto Refill, Crimper, Stampin' Scrub Replacement pads and the stack and store containers


Nikki


x



No comments: