Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Auf Wiedersehen to Pocket Silhouettes

When I took a look back through my blog posts this set made it's debut on my very first post on 4 July 2009.  Its such a great set - that I've used heaps of times - both for backgrounds and as the main element of a card or page.  If you want a giggle click HERE


IMG_4558
This has to be one of my all time favourite cards - I loved that the butterfly punch fitted so nicely inside the sweet treat cups.  And yes the butterfly punch is also retiring.


IMG_5541
Now that I've looked back through some photos I am going to miss this little set very much.


IMG_7102
And finally a cute birthday card.


For more examples of the great set click HERE - it's on page 35 and is $33.95.


Hope you have enjoyed another trip through the archives ... I reckon it must be time for looking forward now - what do you think?


Nikki 


x



No comments: