Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Going Going Gone!

Yes it is a month of frenzy in the world of Stampin' Up!


B1_RetiredList_Cust_Aug0112_SP
Click on the image above to get instant access to the Retired List - Stamps.


MainAd_RetiredList_DBWS_Aug0112_SP
Click on the image above to get instant access to the Retired List - Accessories.


The current catalogue is ending in just 31 days ..... but it is being replaced with a brand new catalogue which is OH.SO.YUMMY .... but I can't share it with you just yet!  


There is one way to see it before 1 September, want to know how?  Check out how to sign up as a demonstrator .... oh I know that's mean of me ... but yes if you are a demonstrator you get to see the new catalogue NOW!


Did I mention there was a second catalogue too?  A fantastic Holiday Traditions Mini .... twice the size of the traditional minis .... also out on 1 September!


So .... hope you are all still focusing cos I have news of the retired list.  YES there are TWO of them - one for stamps and one for accessories.  These are the lists of all the items that once sold out will no longer be available.


Items sell out quickly ladies ... so if you really really want something contact me straight away and I'll place your order to secure the retired items for you.


When you look at the retired accessories list, you’ll note that all of our Stampin’ Pads are listed. This is for two reasons: (1) Craft Stampin’ Pads will now only be available in black and white; and (2) we are introducing a new Firm Foam pad in our Classic Stampin’ Pads with the 2012-2013 annual catalogue. 

The Firm Foam pads offer better ink coverage and, in turn, better stamped images.   I'll tell you more about those this month and will have some for you to play with if you come to one of my classes or a launch party planned for September (keep your eyes peeled for the newsletter with more information).


Whilst I can't show you new catalogue just now - I can tell you a few things:



  • Only select Stampin’ Write Markers will be available individually (Stampin’ Write Markers in Colour Families will continue to be offered)

  • 12" x 12" Textured Card Stock will no longer be offered

  • 12" x 12" Smooth Card Stock will only be available in select individual colours and colour collections.


 If you want something call or email me as soon as possible.


Nikki


x




 



No comments: