Monday, August 27, 2012

Happy Christmas Bigz Bird Die

I love this die - I didn't think I did until I went to Convention and Elizabeth Stewart showed us some lovely lovely creations.


IMG_2134
This was a card from last month's Christmas Stamp a Stack - isn't she lovely. I've used the soon to be retiring Letters to Santa designer series papers but you could use anything really.  


The Greeting is from Many Merry Messages - another retiree, and the little punch is also retiring too.  Thankfully the antique brads stay - yay cos they are my favourite.


There are a couple of places in the class this week and next - we will be exploring the Spotlighting Technique.  


If you want to come along call, email or SMS 0428 254 952.  The classes are very relaxed, the existing class girls are very friendly and everyone has a great time.  Class girls will also receive the new Catalogue and the Holiday Traditions mini on the night.


Happy Stampin'


Nikki


x



1 comment:

Surgical Supplies said...

lovely card creation.liked it.thanks for sharing...keep posting...