Monday, August 24, 2009

Yes He Did It!

He was a star and now remembers that YES he does like scuba diving after all!  Paul had an awesome time and wants to do the open water course ... oh dear what have I started?  I can see diving being quite an expensive hobby ... hummmm perhaps that isn't a bad idea after all ... we work on a credit system ... so if Sads buys something, I get the same value as a credit.  Unfortunately my passion for scrapbooking and card making has always meant that I have negative credits - LOL

IMG_2707

Checking out a friendly stingray!

IMG_2711

Paul and the kids!

IMG_2745

We've had a busy weekend - after a birthday dinner celebration on Friday night Olivia was performing at the Melbourne School Bands Festival (she plays the flute in the school band form and hates it - she gets to give it up at the end of the year!) - she wasn't impressed with the 8.15am start on a Saturday!  

And then Sunday morning was spent watching KP play soccer ... he said before we left 'Mum I am going to score a hat-trick' ... and guess what ... he did just that!  The team won 4-0. IMG_2778

Just look at his face - he's the one in orange!

I love watching the team play - we have only two matches left for the season and I'm going to miss the Sunday morning catch-up with all other mums and dads - we are one enthusiastic bunch - Go the Aspendale Stingrays!

Off to do the ironing now ... groan boring groan!

Back tomorrow with Making Merry Monday.

Love Nikki

x



1 comment:

Christine Blain said...

Great photos, Nikki! Glad to hear that the dive went well, and even happier to hear that you will now effectively have a HUGE papercraft budget. Just keep encouraging those dive lessons! Win-win situation, my friend. :)