Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Spring Mini Is Here!

Finally you get to see what the fuss is all about!  Click here to view a copy on line ... so many yummy new things.  There are so many hot favourites that I am having trouble working out what to make first so that I can show you all the lovely things.  

From new Christmas papers to individual stamps and corduroy buttons ... so many beautiful things.


SpringMiniAdvert

I'll be back again in a few days with more to show you and news of some product shares (product shares for those of you new to Stampin! Up are a great way to get a little bits of things without the big investment of buying a whole set - perfect for brads, buttons, ribbon, etc).

Back soon and if you want your own copy of the new mini call me on 0428 254 952 (or email) and I'll pop one in the post for you ... they are FREE!

Nikki
x




No comments: