Monday, August 3, 2009

Making Merry Monday # 5

Morning ... another Monday and another Christmas card.

This is the second of the two designs for the August / September card making classes.

IMG_2250

Lovely as a Tree is a really beautiful set and this little tree looks great embossed in silver.  A lovely bright and crisp card - I plan to make some more of these for a swap I've organised with some other Stampin Up! demonstrators. The words are from the Seasons of Joy set.

One tool I am finding I can't live without is the Stamp-a-ma-jig - I just love it and it has help save my sanity.  

You see having almost finished a card ... I often place the stamp in the wrong place ... or worse still it's crooked (looking at this photo it does look a bit crooked but I promise it isn't!). 

The Stamp-a-ma-jig stops this from happening ... 'use the stamp positioner for precise stamp alignment every time' the catalogue says .... it has definitely saved me from having to 'fix up' some dodgy stamping mistakes.  It's a stamp positioner and wipe clean transparent sheet - best $22.95 I've spent and if you want a demo or to place an order for one just let me know.

Back next Monday with another Christmas card - I've got quite a stash happening now :o)

Happy stampin

Love Nikki
x


2 comments:

Claire Daly said...

That's lovely Nikki. Nice bright happy colours. You are very inspiring!

Sue said...

Love this card. Mmmm, might have to get that Lovely As A Tree set now. Cheers, Sue