Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Scrapbooking Workshop

On Saturday I held a workshop for a lovely bunch of ladies (hi girls) who wanted to complete a scrapbooking page. Whilst I worried that this would be hard to please everyone with colours and design, I managed to put something together that I think suited everyone.

IMG_2556

Sorry about the terrible photo - the Melbourne weather wasn't conducive to photography today (or soccer but that's another story!).  

IMG_2557

You may recognise the Great Friend pastel strip from a card of last week - Versamark and pastels are a wonderful thing!  I managed to forget the stamp set for this workshop which almost set me in a spin until the lovely hostess Tammy produced Priceless from her stash and hey presto ... I now NEED to buy Priceless too!  So the ladies used some of the many stamps from that set (I can't believe that I have never noticed that set - 11 stamps for $48.95 - now that is a bargain - and Tammy lent me the set so I can have a play) ....

IMG_2559 

The flowers are from the One of a Kind set ... the flowers fit perfectly with the Boho Blossoms punch - which the ladies loved.  Colours are Baji Breeze, Basic Grey, Not Quite Navy and Whisper White.

The photo is of Olivia and I in Paris earlier this year; the grimace on my face is because I was frozen ... it was -4 degrees!  After the photo was taken Olivia and I wrapped our scarves over our heads and faces ... such a good look in the fashion capital of the world!

Back soon with more cards and scrapbooking pages.  

Happy Stampin!

Nikki

x



No comments: