Monday, August 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Kathy

IMG_2375


These are the girls I scrapbook with, Tina, Aris and Kathy (we missed you Tammy) - how much scrapbooking and card making do we actually do?  Hummm .... honestly ... well ... not a great deal but we do a lot of talking about card making and scrapbooking so it kinda counts ... doesn't it!  

It's Kathy's birthday today - so Happy Birthday Kath!  I hope you have a great day.

IMG_2373

And here's Kathy's birthday card - made using the 'Live Like You Mean It' hostess level one set - when I was thinking of a card to make for Kathy I remembered this set - this is Kathy ... she is doing just this - and I admire her for it.  We have some great chats and she has opened my eyes to so many things ... thank you Kath.

Using the two step stamping technique and a nifty little bow using the Double Rectangle punch (you just thread the ribbon through the two holes and hey presto ... one cute little bow), it was a quick card to make.

IMG_2383

Back tomorrow with Making Merry Monday.

Happy stampin

Love Nikki
x


No comments: