Friday, April 2, 2010

Team New Mini Card Swap

IMG_4752
 With the start of a new Mini comes in inevitable card swap amongst team members.  Its a great way to have a heaps of cards to show at workshops - we all have different styles and tastes - I love hosting the swaps as this means I get lots and lots of parcels to open :o)

So this is mine ... a simple design I cased from Sue Madex (who recently qualified for the Stampin' Up! Incentive trip - we are all so proud of her).

My card used the new Cottage Garden set and the matching Cottage Wall Designer Series paper.  I've used the 1 3/8" and 1 1/4" circle punches - it was a very quick and easy card to make - just as well as I had to make 16 of them :o)

Hope that you are having a great day ... we are off to Raymond Island for the Easter long weekend ... don't worry I have my crafty box all packed and ready to go ... now I wonder if hubby will notice it stacked in the boot of the car ;o)

Blog signature
 



No comments: