Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Mini Creations

IMG_5566
I've used the new Pendant Notes in the Autumn Winter Mini to create a little card - it's only 10.8 cm square but it is so cute.  They cost $17.50 and the pack contains 15 of these little cards and 15 matching envelopes - brilliant value. 

You slip the little die cut pieces out to reveal the pattern and then the rest is up to you.  I've used the Melon Mambo cardstock and the Vintage Vogue stamp set to create a really quick and easy card.  The centre of the flower is a little white brad and the centre of the bow is a half pearl from the Pretties Kit.

Talking of bows have you noticed how good this one is .... I don't 'do' bows but anyone can do this one ... leave me a comment and I'll send you the link to a great little video I found!

Back soon with another little Pendant Note creation.

Blog signature
 



5 comments:

Yvonne said...

wow. The melon mambo and kraft are a striking combination! I love the flower, it makes it extra special. Great idea using the stamp around the edges, it looks great. Beautiful card.

Sally said...

Lovely card. Great colours together. I would love to know how you tied your bow.
Thanks
Sally

Donna Zammit said...

Nikki this is beautiful. Just how did you tie this bow? I have asked many people what is the magic trick for bow tying & they always tell me, " just play around with it!" What the! LOL So what it the magic? TFS Cheers Donna Zammit

Sue Madex said...

Love the card. The white looks so gorgeous on the Kraft. Beautiful. Have a super weekend. Cheers, Sue

Claire Daly said...

That is SO beautiful Nikki - love it!! I think it's one of the yummiest cards I have seen using these notes.