Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Mum

IMG_5570
It's my Mum's birthday today ... Happy Birthday Mum :o) 

Elegant Eggplant, So Saffron and Old Olive remind me of spring time ... it's okay I haven't gone mad ... mum lives in England and spring has sprung for her.

The beautiful Vintage Vogue stamp set is just so beautiful and I have teamed it up with the Very Vintage wheel and the Best Yet Level 1 hostess set sentiment.

I was very pleased with this card .... went a little OTT as I attached another Top Note die cut to the inside of the card and a few more flowers .... but I reckon if you can't go a bit mad on your Mum's card when can you?

Hope you are having a fantastic day Mum - love you.

Love Paul, Nikki, Olivia, Kieran and Max (woof woof) 

xxxxx 

PS - thanks to Christine for coming to my rescue and sending me some die cuts - my die cutting machine ... the Big Shot ... hadn't arrived and I had a vision of this card that just needed to be made for my Mum.  Christine came to the rescue and sent me a 'few' of her die cuts to help me out - thanks x



4 comments:

Sue Madex said...

What a lovely card. Hope your mum has a terrific birthday.

Tina G said...

What a great colour combination. I'm sure your mum will love it!

Christine Blain said...

Honey, you are most welcome! I LOVE this card, and don't think it's at ALL over-the-top to use two (or more!) Top Notes on one card. the colour combo is stunning; you have inspired me. Happy birthday "Mum"! xx

Claire Daly said...

What a gorgeous card Nikki - bet your Mum loved it!