Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Making Merry Monday # 25 - On a Tuesday!

Oh dear in my excitement about our Life Saver (read the post below if you missed it) I forgot all about Making Merry Monday. 

I do have an excuse though ... As this is the last MMM for 2009, I wanted to show you my favourite card for the year ... but I have sent it to my mum and it hasn't arrived yet!  Don't you just love postal strikes right before Christmas - between the ones here in Australia and then the English ones I do hope it arrives before Christmas day!

As my mum reads my blog, (mum even left me a comment for a post a couple of days ago - I am so chuffed), I can't show you the whole card until she lets me know it has arrived - so I thought I'd show you a sneak peek.

I started it at Claire Daly's house - she demo'd the reverse masking technique and I knew then that this would be winging it's way to Mum - it is such a beautiful stamp, the card is so beautiful ... I know Mum will love it.

IMG_3679
So that's me wrapping up Making Merry Monday for this year. Thanks to Anita Meade for creating the idea. It's been great fun and for the first time ever, everyone I send cards to got a different one!

It's been fun posting a themed topic every Monday and so I am going to have a ponder over the holidays and decide on another - Making Merry Monday will return too .... but I think we all need a break from Christmas cards don't we :o)

I'll be back again soon to show you the whole card ... it's very sparkly!

Blog signature
 



2 comments:

Sue Madex said...

Ooh the sneak peek looks lovely, can't wait to see the rest once the posties have done their thing!

mum said...

it is the prettiest card you have ever made me nik,thank you love from mum xx