Monday, December 14, 2009

Making Merry Monday # 24

No cards today just boxes!  I've always admired the various off-the-page creations of others and spent a whole afternoon and evening making the following boxes.

IMG_3763These boxes are so quick and easy - made from a whole sheet of A4 cardstock.  I've used the Winter Post set and made some lovely tags too.  These are pressies for the girls in my office.

IMG_3764
And then there are these ... thank goodness for the Scor-Pal ... makes folding at the right spot just so easy.  I love how these boxes turned out - I really love the tags as they are so quick and easy and a great way to use up the scraps of beautiful paper I can't bring myself to throw away.  I used the now retired Parisian Breeze Speciality papers to make the boxes - the textured cover-weight card stock.

Had a lovely day yesterday, also rustled up two birthday cards and nine Saleabration card swaps - back to reality today ... work!

If you'd like measurements and templates just leave a comment or email.  Don't forget today is the last day for the Christmas Extravaganza so if you want to place an order for Christmas call or email (0428 254 952) - Hope you are having a Merry Monday.

Blog signature
 



2 comments:

Sue B said...

The boxes are beautiful Nikki some lucky person will get these

Mirriel Olsen said...

Nikki these boxes are awesome and would the instructions/template if possible. Thank you.