Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Christmas

IMG_3680
Yes, Mum's card has arrived and she loves it.  I knew she would .. it is so sparkly and very traditional.  Thanks to Claire Daly for the inspiration. 

And here are Olivia's card for the family ... she whipped these up one night whilst I was out ... love the non traditional colours she has used.

IMG_3671 There's a little Punch Pal penguin peeping out the sparkly window!

IMG_3672 Love the bow tying too ... much better than me!  And the handwritten greetings.

IMG_3670 And the Punch Pal snowman and scallop circle stamp .... lovely.

Well that wraps up the cards and festive projects for another year ... I do hope that you have been inspired.  I have received more handmade cards this year than ever before ... from Iris folded Christmas Trees to glittery sparkly Season of Joy cards, from the UK and from my aussie friends ... it is great to see so many people participating in this addictive hobby!

We are off on our holidays in a couple of days time so this little piece of cyberspace may be a little quiet for a while (I've a few things lined up for you but not many) - but I will be back in full swing mid January with news of a new monthly blog hop with the Art With Heart Team, Saleabration and of course I really must get cracking with some new Summer Mini projects too.

Hoping that you and yours have a lovely festive season ... keep safe and I'll be back in 2010.

Blog signature
 


   



1 comment:

Christine Blain said...

Beautiful cards, Nikki and Olivia. Merry Christmas Sadlers, and have a wonderful holiday! Look forward to sharing much more stamping fun in 2010. Love, Christine xx