Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Christian

We have a nephew in England is going to be 15 today - wow now that is old.  So old in fact that I had to make his card twice ... the first one I made everyone said it was far too young for him (so I am saving that one for my brother in January!) so off I set once again to make a more 'teenage boy' card.

Well and truly stuck for ideas, I had a look around the net and cased this card - I've been waiting to use this set Just Surfing - it's lovely.

IMG_3681
Pacific Point is such a lovely colour and just teamed with white it's very crisp.  Lots of layering and I've used some Dimensionals to give it some lift.  Hope you like it Christian and that you have a super day ... you are making your Auntie Nikki and Uncle Paul feel very old!

Happy Birthday Christian

Lots of love from Uncle Paul, Auntie Nikki, Olivia and Kieran 

xxxx



No comments: