Friday, December 11, 2009

Happy Anniversary Chris and Clare

It's my brother's 17th wedding anniversary today - he married his lovely wife Clare the same year that Paul and I got married ... it was a big year for Mum and Dad!

IMG_3674
I love this card ... and I hope my brother and his wife do too. This is the new I {Heart} Hearts set from the Summer Mini - don't you just love those hearts.  And the great thing is that this set works with both of the heart punches so you don't even have to cut around the shapes - perfect!

The little sentiment is from the Hostess Level I set, Sweet Little Sentiments - I've stamped and then punched with the word window.  Colours are Real Red, Basic Black and Whisper White ... and the hearts are stamped in Versamark to create the background.

I hope this card reaches you in time - Happy Anniversary guys - have a good one.

Love the Sadlers

xxxx



1 comment:

Christine Blain said...

Beautiful - I'm sure they'll love it! I am a huge fan of red, and hearts, and you can't beat red, white and black. Gorgeous, Nikki!