Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Lollipop Covers

From the very first time I saw the Tart and Tangy set I knew it would end up in my stamp collection!  I think it is a great set - the images are perfect.

I've used the Marker pens to colour in the images and then just punch out the image with the 1 1/4" circle punch.  Layering the images onto and 1 3/8" circle and the lovely scallop circle punch makes these little lollipop covers so quick and easy.

These were my make and takes at the recent Paperific show - and little kids and big kids loved them!  I think they are a great way to celebrate a little ones birthday or how about replacing the fruit with a snowflake from  Snow Swirled to create a little festive treat.

IMG_3518

Quick and easy, a great gift at a party or for a whole class of kids ... and the kids can help make them too.  If you would like  the template just give me a shout - or come back in a day or two and I'll have one uploaded for you to copy.

Blog signature
 

 



2 comments:

Sue B said...

I just love these Nikki they are so cute

Sue Madex said...

My two munchkins loved the ones you gave them Nikki. Gorgeous.