Monday, September 27, 2010

Making Merry Monday

Oh it's been a while hasn't it ... Monday's have become the new SAM Challenge day, or my day for showing a design on another site ... or just a bad day altogether LOL


IMG_7002
I recently took part in a Christmas swap with some other Stampin' Up! demonstrators ... and here's my swap idea.


I've used the new Jolly Holiday paper and created a stripy Top Note die cut which I have then trimmed and wrapped with a piece of Very Vanilla grosgrain ribbon and an embellishment made from the Perfect Punches stamp set.  I used the little snowflake stamp from the Punch Pals set with some Versamark ink to create the pattern on the Old Olive cardstock and daubed the edges with the matching ink.


A really quick and easy card, one that you can knock out a few of in a short space of time ... just what we need if we are making cards during the silly season isn't it.


Back with more Christmas inspiration very soon - I won't say next Monday cos you know me ... something else will happen on that day LOL


Blog signature


 



No comments: