Sunday, September 26, 2010

JAI Challenge # 36

It's been a while since I have taken part in one of these.  The JAI girls have a lovely sketch for their challenge this week - check out the details here.


IMG_7000
I've been making Artist Trading Cards for a monthly swap I participate in and I thought I'd create a card at the same time.


With Spring having well and truly sprung I have been taking photos of flowers and blossoms ... the colour inspiration for this card came from a bunch of flowers I bought for a friend last week - Canterbury Bells ... and old English flower.


IMG_6962 They are just so beautiful aren't they.  The colours I have used are the new Concord Crush and Pear Pizzazz.  The stamp set is Baroque Motifs and I've also used the new Whisper White taffeta ribbon with a Tiny Tag sentiment.


Back tomorrow with another Making Merry Monday.


Blog signature



12 comments:

Christine Blain said...

Well, I think this is THE most beautiful card you have ever made, Nikki!!! Absolutely gorgeous. Those colours are brilliant together, aren't they? Love the bow with the little tag.

Bron Heslop said...

What a gorgeous card, Nikki - I love it!

Rachel Jackson said...

Beautiful card.
Rach:)

Gardenia said...

Just gorgeous Nikki, I love it! the colours are awesome and the layout is fabulous for it. well done
Thanks for playing along. :)

Gayatri said...

WoW! love the color combination. Just so elegant and the bow is perfect, Nikki :) Love it
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog :) Appreciate it a lot!

Sue Rowe said...

Nikki, that colour combo is magnificent.. the whole card is actually, TFS

Melissa said...

A really lovely card, and my most fave stamp set, I love your card.

Kelly said...

Love the card Nikki. These colours look great together.
Kelly

Paula Dobson said...

So beautiful Nikki! Those colours are a match made in heaven!

Danielle Daws said...

Beautiful! I love the pearls, so elegant!

Sue B said...

Great colour combination love the little hello

Amanda said...

YUM! I love this colour combo and your little project, so gorgeous!