Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Letters To Santa DSP

IMG_1150Another page for the Twelve collection - for the subject of Rituals.  I like the idea of documenting the traditions for our family - and as I have written the list of pages to complete it is amazing how many of these traditions happen at Christmas.


This page is about our Christmas Letter writing ritual.  Started 9 years ago when we emigrated to Australia we write an annual letter and include it within our Christmas card.  Several years ago I came across Picasa so now I also include a collage of photos too.


IMG_1151As demonstrators we receive a monthly publication called Impressions with ideas and inspiration to help run a Stampin' Up! business.  This month I spied an envelope that had been run through an embossing folder and thought it would be perfect for this page.  


The Delightful Decorations have been stamped in Riding Hood Red, covered completely with Versamark and Heat and Stick powder.  Once this powder has been melted with heat gun I've then added Dazzling Diamonds - they are so sparkly.  And I've created the little bows with the new Bakers Twine in the Summer Mini.


IMG_1152Another Summer Mini item is the Glittery Paper - this is even more sparkly than the Dazzling Diamonds - its like Dazzling Diamonds on caffeine shots!  The little piece of Old Olive ribbon is my colour for the category Rituals - and yes it matches the Letters to Santa DSP.


IMG_1153And here's a close up of the photo - amazing how much everyone changes over the course of the year.


Happy scrapping.


Nikki


x



No comments: