Thursday, February 16, 2012

Every Day Enchantment DSP

If you haven't already noticed there is a new DSP being offered for Sale-a-Bration this year and it is B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L. It is my most favouritist (yes I am having that as a real word today) of allllllll time.


IMG_0929This is the card I made for my bestest friend's birthday - her birthday is at the begining of January and we only just managed to catch up last week so I had to wait ages and ages before I could show you.


The stamp set is another Sale-a-Bration set - Outlined Occasions.  I love the colours together - Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade and Very Vanilla - perfect combination. The butterflies are die cuts from the Beautiful Butterflies Bigz die and the brad in the middle is another Sale-a-Bration set - the Everyday Enchantment Ribbon and Brad set.


Did you know you can get a free Sale-a-Bration goodie with every $100 you spend until 31 March?  If you'd like the paper and the embellishments I have a few ladies who are placing orders and sharing the packs - let me know if you want me to team you up with someone - you'll receive 6 sheets of 12 x 12 DSP (one of each piece) and 9.14m of ribbon (4.6m of each of the two colours) and15 matching brads.


Back with more later this week.


Nikki


x



No comments: