Monday, August 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Sharon

IMG_9793
My lovely friend Sharon celebrates her birthday today.  She's a fellow English girl who makes me smile. Sharon doesn't 'do' messy and don't ask her to write something in her own hand on a scrapbooking page - a definite no no.  When I am making cards or scrapbooking pages I often smile when I think about Sharon making the same page - I know before I even show her what she is going to say.


So her birthday card had to be pretty, feminine and not messy.  I've used the retiring Eastern Blooms and lots of pearls - and daubing - all the girls love the daubing.  The sentiment is from the Big Birthday set (in the new Ideas Book and Catalogue).


Sharon I hope you have a lovely day.  Happy birthday dear friend.


Nikki


x



2 comments:

Christine Blain said...

This is beautiful, Nikki. I love all the punched flowers, and the soft colour scheme.

Judy May said...

This is really lovely Nikki. The blossom branch is super. This is one of my favourite sets.