Sunday, August 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Paul

I feel like I have been absent forever, there has been so much to do this month and not nearly enough time to create and I have totally abandoned my little blog - sorry.


It's my husband's birthday today - and yes he came home to celebrate being as old as me.  


IMG_9868
I've used a new stamp set Pennant Parade from the upcoming catalogue - comes with a matching punch to make cutting the little pennants so easy. 


I've also used another new punch - the little tiny scallop edge - its a cute new edging punch that is going to be added to my collection very soon (we used it at Convention so I punched this extra piece and surprised myself by (a) not losing it and (b) actually putting it to good use!).


I've used the  now retired small star punch to make the background - love tone on tone like this and going to miss this little punch.


I've got a few deadlines to meet with swaps and blog hops so I will be back soon.


Happy birthday Sads, the sun is shining, we have a soccer match to watch and then we are off to visit the Tutankhamun Exhibition in Melbourne - another busy day.


Nikki


x


 



No comments: