Saturday, June 18, 2011

Its Our Boy's Birthday

Oh my goodness me .... our boy is 13 today .... where has the time gone?


In 13 years he has gone from being 51 centimtres and 6lb 13 oz to a hulking 5ft 8" and goodness how heavy!   No wonder I have no food left in the cupboards!


IMG_9373
I am in love with Extreme Elements.  I love love love this set and what a great card it made.  I actually made two and Olivia chose this one for Kieran.  Can't wait to make some girl versions - so super quick and super impressive - reckon this could be my next workshop Make and Take.


Happy Birthday KP - pressies included Turtle Beaches - very very expensive headphones for xBox 'Live' nuts .... thankfully we found them in the US so they were half the price, a special gift from dad - a new Manchester United soccer strip and a week of celebrations which started last Sunday as his dad can't be home with us today.


Happy birthday sweetheart.


Love Mum, Dad, Olivia, Max and Spencer


xxxxxx



1 comment:

Sue Madex said...

Gorgeous card Nikki! Birthday wishes to Kieran. xx